Oracle Cloud SCM – Order Management
Oracle Cloud SCM OM (Order Management)
- Infosys is seeking an Oracle Cloud SCM-Order Management with primary responsibility for implementing solutions. The position will primarily be responsible for providing solutions on the Oracle Cloud SCM-Order Management from customer’s requirements.
- Should have Strong hands-on experience with Oracle ERP/Cloud Implementation, upgrade, Rollout and Production support in Order to Cash (OM/INV/AR).
- Extensive familiarity with Application Implementation Methodology in different phases i.e., Requirement gathering, Operation analysis, Solution Design, Build, Test, Training, Data Migration and Production.
- Conduct Solution /Product demonstration and POC/Proof of technology workshops, prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements.
- Configure and test Oracle applications to check that they meet business requirements.
- Acts as Oracle application expert and gives advice on best practices regarding commercial processes for Oracle Order Management (OM).
- Able to lead configuration of the OM cloud module, taking into consideration the dependencies on other modules, together with the subject matter experts specialized in configuration.
- Demonstrates experience and expertise in designing and executing tests and implementation and in internal communications and senior management as well as the ability to work autonomously.
- Makes suggestions and shares knowledge with others towards optimizing the implementation methodology.
- Understands ERP and SCM business processes and leads exploration workshops.
- Supports implementation of the technical and functional part of the work.
- Assumes responsibility to successfully perform tests for the solution developed, including the user acceptance test with users to validate the solution.
- Documents and follows-up product improvement requests made by the client and the report of anomalies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com