To report an account that’s pretending to be you or someone else, follow these steps:
- Go to the fake account’s profile page.
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the profile.
- Select the “Report” option from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the option “They’re pretending to be me or someone else.”
- Follow the prompts to provide more details about the impersonation, including the account’s username, your relationship to the person being impersonated, and any evidence you have to support your claim.
It’s important for you to show the evidence you have to support your claim. Evidence that can support your claim includes screenshots of the impersonating account’s profile and posts, as well as any messages or interactions that demonstrate the impersonation.