Last Updated on
- Pingdom: The web tool for complete site speed analysis
- GTmetrix: the web tool for complete site speed analysis
- WebPagetest: website performance and optimization test web tool
- Page Speed Grader: the web tool for complete site speed analysis
- Google PageSpeed: the PageSpeed family help you optimize the performance of your website
- KeyCDN: Website speed test
- Dotcom-monitor instantly test your website speed in real browsers from +20 locations worldwide
- New Relic
- Google Analytics Site Speed
- Web Page Analyzer
- YSlow (Yahoo)
- Chrome DevTools
- Load Impact
- Sucuri Load Time Test
- Yellow Lab Tools
Mobile Page Speed https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/feature/testmysite
Page Load Time: Chrome extension for fast measuring page load time
Web Uptime Tools
This are some of the available online checks:
- Full page speed check: Test how fast your website is loading from different locations.
- Geo location check: Provides all geographically related information for a given IP or hostname.
- HTTP header check: This allows you to test the X-Pull configuration of your server or simply provides the details of the HTTP response header.
- Network checks: Currently consists of 3 different network related tools such as DNS queries, pingand trace-route.
- Security checks: One of them is the SSL FREAK attack tester. Another one is the SSL decoder that also verify if there exists chain issues.
CDN Speed and Performance
KeyCDN web performance test is a free online web performance test, it will test your website form 14 test locations including Europe, United States and Asia areas. If your website shows the green indicator on all Connect and TTFB(Time to first byte), I would congrats you, your website is run pretty fast on all the difference location. If you didn’t get a great result, would recommend you contact me at [email protected] Or configure the FREE unlimited CDN with Cloudflare CDN on your website. Don’t hestitate to reach me out!
This tools is really great, they are not just covered a simple CDN test. They will test your website speed and performance from 25 difference locations including first visit and repeat visit!
Would you like to know how fast is your CDN perform on difference location? Try out CDN Performance Checker tool from CDNPlanet, you can check out your website CDN performance difference country. They covered 10 residential locations around the global including US, Canada, Ireland, Hungary, The Netherlands, Russia, Philippines, Vietnam and Australia!
Securi LoadTime Tester is an another alternative likes keycdn and CDNplanet one. But this one will give you an global performance grade. Also, they calculate the average response time for you while others tool doesn’t.
Summary, it’s important to serve your website in CDN especially if you running an e-commerce website. A website server location on US and you surfing the website on Asia area, in average the page load time is around 15 seconds, but if you used CDN. It can drastically improve the page speed from 15 seconds to 2-10 seconds. It’s depending on your web hosting and CDN provider.
Web Compression Level https://tools.paulcalvano.com/compression.php