Last Updated on 21 October 2020
List of PageSpeed Test Tools
- Pingdom: The web tool for complete site speed analysis
- GTmetrix: the web tool for complete site speed analysis
- WebPagetest: website performance and optimization test web tool
- Page Speed Grader: the web tool for complete site speed analysis
- Google PageSpeed: the PageSpeed family help you optimize the performance of your website
- ThinkWithGoogle Test My Site
- Macedonia: Website speed test
- Dotcom-monitor instantly tests your website speed in real browsers from +20 locations worldwide
- New Relic
- Google Analytics Site Speed ( You can check it inside your Google Analytics Account)
- Web Page Analyzer
- YSlow (Yahoo)
- Chrome DevTools
- Load Impact
- Sucuri Load Time Test
- Yellow Lab Tools
- Web.Dev Measure
Mobile Page Speed https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/feature/testmysite
Page Load Time: Chrome extension for fast measuring page load time
Web Uptime Tools
these are some available online checks:
- Full page speed check: Test how fast your website is loading from original locations.
- Geo location check: Provides all geographically related information for an IP or host name.
- HTTP header check: This allows you to test the X-Pull configuration of your server or provides the details of the HTTP response header.
- Network checks: Currently consists of 3 different network related tools such as DNS queries, pingand trace-route.
- Security checks: One of them is the SSL FREAK attack tester. Another one is the SSL decoder that also verify if there is chain issues.
CDN Speed and Performance
KeyCDN web performance test is a free online web performance test, it will test your website form 14 test locations including Europe, United States and Asia areas. If your website shows the green indicator on all Connect and TTFB(Time to first byte), I would congrats you, it runs your website pretty fast on all the difference location. If you didn’t get a great result, would recommend you contact me at [email protected] Or configure the FREE unlimited CDN with CloudFlare CDN on your website. Don’t hesitate to reach me out!
This tool are great, they are not just covered a simple CDN test. They will test your website speed and performance from 25 difference locations including first visit and repeat visit!
Would you like to know how fast is your CDN perform on difference location? Try out CDN Performance Checker tool from CDNPlanet, you can check out your website CDN performance difference country. They covered 10 residential locations around the global including US, Canada, Ireland, Hungary, The Netherlands, Russia, Philippines, Vietnam and Australia!
Securi LoadTime Tester is an another alternative likes keycdn and CDNplanet one. But this one will give you a global performance grade. Also, they calculate the average response time for you while other tool doesn’t.
Summary, it’s important to serve your website in CDN, especially if you running an e-commerce website. A website server location on US and you surfing the website on Asia area, in average the page load time is around 15 seconds, but if you used CDN. It can drastically improve the page speed from 15 seconds to 2-10 seconds. It’s depending on your web hosting and CDN provider.
Web Compression Level https://tools.paulcalvano.com/compression.php