Hi Fareem! It’s great to hear that you’re looking for a remote translation job. Could you please specify which languages you are proficient in for translation? This information will be helpful for those who might have opportunities matching your language skills. Thanks!
Thank you for reaching out! I’m thrilled to hear about the remote translation job opportunity. I am proficient in English
and I have experience in translating various types of content. Additionally, I am certified translator, which allows me to provide accurate and high-quality translations. I’m enthusiastic about the prospect of working on translation projects and look forward to the possibility of contributing to your team.
Hello..I am a business development Executive at Dowell Research. We are a software development, research company….
I am currently looking for REGIONAL ASSOCIATES.
JOB TITLE: Regional associates
Job type: Freelance
work location: Remote
Salary range: (will be discussed)
working hours( 5 hours daily)
Job description/Summary: Attend designated trade shows in person on our behalf, as our exclusive representative. we will provide information about which trade show you should attend. During your attendance,your responsibility includes:
1. Engaging with each booth and interacting with visitors
2. Distributing our business cards and flyers to all relevant parties.
3. Collecting business cards from the exhibitors you interacted with.
4. capturing photographs of their stands
5. Obtaining an exhibitor list from the official show guide
6.Scanning all collected business cards using our designated app and prompt ly submitting them to us..
7. submitting the show guide and stand photos via our app..