Enrolling this course, you are taking a big footstep towards a great developer! After complete this course, people who are writing a WTF code will transform into a better coder! Learn to write high-quality code by savings other developer times to understand their code.
Get Your Skills into Another Level
More and more programmers will soon be born. Writing a high-quality code also becomes increasingly important. If you have no idea to write a quality code for your software, enroll to this course. you’ll have great big step to be a great programmer!
Over 50+ Hand-Picked Tips and Tricks
Everything you learned from here, you can apply immediately to an actual world practical scenario.
We will encounter many new situations while talking about the how’s, the whys and the what that we use to improve them.
You will also learn in from the real-world examples.
If you want to write easily maintain and high readability code, this course is for you. In the end of the day, you will not only be able to differentiate good and bad code, you will also know how to apply industry best practices to modular and condense code, optimize memory, and negotiate design problems in a practical situation.
We will talk about some old school method we no longer recommend and recommend you the better way.
We standardize the variable naming standards that use in most organization.
Developers, sometimes over-engineered. We will show what, when and how we optimize the conditional flow.
Simplify the way you use and arrays and objects by changing the way you write it.
Understand the common mistake that most developers made when writing a function.
Loops are one of the most important one that we would look into and further discuss. A bad loop can make your project goes terrible.
Learn the best practices of writing professional code comments and documentations.
Topics We Covered
- Learn to simplify the way you write your code that does the same thing.
- Common ES6 syntax that get your code into another level
- Learn to write high-quality code you can be proud of
- Learn to write good code comments and avoid unwanted comments. (Let the code you write speak for itself)
- Get rid of unpleasant code smells
- Learn how code reviewers review code
- Techniques of writing clean function
- Remove duplicated code
- Simplify complex conditional blocks
- Learn to name your variable
- We will covered many coding standards and best practices that used by experts.
Who is this Course For?
- This course is best for beginners and intermediate level programmer.
- If you are experienced developer, you might finished the course more faster.
- People that need ideas on improving code quality
- Anyone who wants to be well code reviewer.
- Employer who wants to train their employees to write better code.
How This Course is Differences From Others?
- We respect your time. Our goal is to develop the most comprehensive and straight-forward online course. We believe peoples enrolling online course because they want to achieve to another level as fast as they can. So, we spending many times to simplified and compressed the videos as much as we can. We removed all the unnecessary content, scene and voice.
- We know that most peoples enrolling an online course not just because of the content. It’s because they need an opportunity to transformation into another level. Therefore, we designing this course for you.
- Our goal is helping developers learn to write better code and building one of the most structured online course that teaching on this specific topic.
- Lifetime Access and Future Updates, If you enroll the course now, you will get lifetime access to the course and future updates of this course.
Speed Up Your Learning
This course built to minimize your time and effort on learning something new from my knowledge and experiences.
Once you have completed the training course, you will receive a certificate of completion to prove that you have completed the course and stand out from others.
It’s a sign that you are not only care about writing a code that works, you also care how to write high quality code.
We extended our course value with the private community that allows you to share your projects with classmates for getting feedback and code review.
7-Day Risk-Free Training
With a 7-day full money-back guarantee, what do you have to lose? After purchase, you have 7 days of learning experience period. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days and we will give you a full refund. If you purchase during the pre-order period, the refund date will count after the course launch.
If you have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.