Unreal Engine 4, C++ Blueprint gameplay coding
Are you a C++ Programmer? Do you know the Unreal Engine? Do you know how to develop replicable multiplayer Unreal Blueprints?
As a talented Gameplay Programmer, you will act upon our programming structure plans that our Senior programmers develop for our gameplay to be realized and enjoyed as designed. You develop solid gameplay code, based on previous successful development. You can code in C++ and understand Unreal Blueprints.
IMU Studios is looking for an experienced Gameplay programmer to help us bring our game to market.
Skilled as a Gameplay Programmer you will enthusiastically work alongside talented video game developers as we engineer our game to success.
· Joint-develop our gameplay plan with our technical developers
· Joint-develop our gameplay as a dedicated team of programmers to ensure technical excellence across assigned projects.
· Improve on existing game code (C++, materials, Blueprints, material functions, data tables, etc.)
· Technical passion for proper development and optimization
· Development of game-specific features
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer sciences or computer engineering
· Experience with C++, Blueprints and Unreal Engine
· Proven experience coding video game gameplay
· Experience in the game development industry
· Experience creating solid gameplay code
· Experience programming live projects
· Programming: 5 years (preferred)
· Gaming: 3 years (preferred)
About the Position above
You embody a love and passion for working in entertainment that is truly good for gamers. You work remotely. You track your own time. You will begin part-time. After a 3-month trial period, you may go full-time, continually paid up to 40-to-50 hours a week at any time as proven and required at the company’s discretion. IMU Studios Inc. is in a growth phase, seeking various roles for contract work.
About the Game
Our cinematic open-world hero shooter video game takes place on Nebulous Prime, a small planet in the beautiful Stellar Jewel Box nebula. Filled with playable stories, meaningful quests, arenas, and game challenges. Allowing players to freely explore and discover all of the beautiful details as revealed. TEAM IMU creates environments that players can experience in awe, all built on the visual power and performance of the Unreal Engine.
About the Company
IMU Studios creates refreshing experiences for gamers. Thrilling, fun adventures that shake the foundations of the industries we enter. We have assembled a team of video game underdogs, all hungry to be the next heroes. Together we are pushing everything to be more exciting!
IMU Studios was founded when game developer Robert Strutin’s market research revealed fresh opportunities in the video game industry, crossing market lines of gameplay and revenue models. Our home studio is nestled in the beautiful, inspiring mountains of British Columbia, Canada, with active Team Members contributing worldwide. Our expert team of game developers and artists are truly passionate about their craft and producing profound entertainment experiences. We create exhilarating video games that enrich your life and empower you as a player.
Tell us who you are, what you do, and why you would like to join.
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org