I still remember many years back, I was starting from web development as a beginner. I go to the google and search for many online course to learn web development.
At the moment, I thought the more framework I know to be a senior developer as I know so many programming languages in my first few years. So, I keep chasing for more and more framework and more and more keep burning out like react.js. However, chasing through the framework doesn’t make you a great developer.
I was frustrated because I find nowhere to learn to improve my coding skills. So, I start helping someone when they face problem, I giving a handout. At the moment I’ve learnt a ton.
I find that, there are not much resources that specific on coding quality. So, here’s where I started. As I learned so much of thing during these years. I think they should share it among with others to make this community better.
Here’s the reason I did this online course.
I junior developer only write things work.
A senior developer write things work as well as it opmitized with future developer, performance, easily maintain and high readability.
Enrolling this course, you are taking a big footstep towards a great developer! After complete this course, people who are writing a WTF code will transform into a better coder! They will feel proud of their high-quality code by savings others developer times to understand their code.
Who is this course for?
- Both intermediate and novice developers
- People that need ideas on improving code quality
- Anyone who want to become well coder
- Anyone that want to write simpler code
How this course is differences from others?
- We respect your time. Our goal is to develop the most comprehensive and straight-forward online course. We believe peoples enrolling online course because they want to achieve to another level as fast as they can. So, we spending many times to simplified and compressed the videos as much as we can. We removed all the unnecessary content, scene and voice.
- We know that most peoples enrolling an online course not just because of the content. It’s because they need an opportunity to transformation into another level. Therefore, we designing this course for you.
P/S: I’m a big fan of the online course, I enrolled for at least 80 online courses and finished a numerous course including paid and free version. I understand that what peoples want to achieve and what’s peoples don’t like as in an online course
skills to the next level?
Enroll to the course to get:
- Video resolutions up to 4K
- Real-world examples
- Learn at your own pace
- Watch online or offline
- Watch on any devices
- Quizzes & Contents
- Lifetime Access
- All Future Updates To The Course
With a 30-day full money-back guarantee, what do you have to lose?
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Try it risk free
You can ask for a refund for any time during the first 30 days
if you decide the course isn’t for you.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
WHat if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
What are the requirements?
- It’s helpful if you have a product that you’re working on in mind that you can use as a reference point throughout the course. As you go through each lesson think about how you can (or will) apply the learnings to your own projects and feel free to ask questions about how the content applies to your project, industry, market, business, or question that you’re trying to answer.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 5 hours of content.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to conduct Jobs-to-be-Done interviews with consumers .
- You’ll understand how to get to the real causality of why a consumer shops and buys.
- You’ll gain a keen understanding of when to accept what a consumer is saying as fact, and when to challenge, push back, and dig for the truth.
- You’ll understand why consumer satisfaction is important, but why it fails us when we’re developing new products.
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of the two key Jobs-to-be-Done tools, the Timeline and the Progress Making Forces Diagram.