Google has been one of the most useful and popular search engine over the decades. Did you know that there are many Google tips and tricks that can help you to search things more efficiently? In this blog, we covered all the Google tips and tricks that help you search Google like a pro.
If you are often use Google search engine like a software developer, programmer or a coder. Then you should learn all these to help bring your productivity into another level.
Still wonder How To Search Google Like a PRO? Let’s get started with the first Google Search Tips and Tricks!
How To Search Google Like a PRO?
Search Result from Specific Site
Search a Specific Phrase
Search Result from Specific Domain Name Extension
Search Results from Specific Timeframe
Get Local Time
Sunrise and Sunset
Google unit converter allows you to convert the followings.
- Area (Eg: Square Meter to Square Kilometer)
- Data transfer rate (Eg: Bit Per Second to Kilobit Per Second)
- Digital storage (Eg: Byte to Kilobyte)
- Energy (Eg: Joule to Kilocalorie)
- Frequency (Eg: Hertz to Kilohertz)
- Fuel economy (Eg: Kilometer Per Liter to Miles Per Gallon)
- Length (Eg: Meter to Centimeter)
- Mass (Eg: Kilogram to Gram)
- Plane angle (Eg: Degree to Radian)
- Pressure (Eg: Pascal to Bar)
- Speed (Eg: Meter Per Second to Kilometer Per Hour)
- Temperature (Eg: Celsius to Fahrenheit)
- Time (Eg: Second to Minute)
- Volume (Eg: Liter to Milliliter)
Check Stock Price
Find My IP Address
Search Google By Voice
Find Specific File Type
Calculate Distance Between Two City
Planning Vacation or Business Trips
[city] to [city]
Result: Google Flights/Google Maps
Same Country Difference City
Find Your Android Phone Location
Spelling doesn’t really matter, Google will auto correct your spelling