- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1y by .
Hungary Launches New Residence Permit for Digital Nomads1y
The Hungarian government has introduced a new residency permit for digital nomads called the White Card, which allows internationals to live in Hungary while working for a company outside this country.
Internationals who meet the following requirements can benefit from the White Card:
- Hold a valid work contract in countries outside Hungary
- Have a share in a company with profit in a country other than Hungary
- The applicant does not pursue gainful activity while staying in Hungary and does not hold a share in any of the companies located in Hungary
Is it time to travel to Budapest? What do you think?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.