Romania Info

Romania is a country in southeastern Europe. With a rich history, and beautiful landscape, Romania is a very interesting country to visit. In the ancient times, the people of Romania were mixed Slavs and Romans. Today, roughly 90% of the population is Romanian, and the remaining 10% is made up of Hungarians, Germans, and Roma. The official language is Romanian, and there are many others spoken by the Hungarian, German, and Roma populations. The biggest city is Bucharest, which is also the capital of the country, and there are many smaller cities in Romania.

🌍 Country Full Name Romania
🌍 Country Short Name Romania
🌍 Continent Europe
🏰 Capital Bucharest
💵 Currency RON
😊 Population 21,230,362 People
😙 Median Age 43
👨 Median Age (Male) 41
👩 Median Age (Female) 43
📏 Area 238,391 km²
📞 Calling Code +40
🌐 Internet Domain .ro
🚩 Country Emoji 🇷🇴
🌐 Internet Domain .ro
🚘 Road Driving Side Right-Hand Traffic
✈️ Number of Airports 45
🚁 Number of Heliports 2
📞 Calling Code 40
📞 Ease of Doing Business Score 73.3
📞 Starting Business Score 87.7
📞 Trading Score 100
📞 Enforcement Score 72.2
🛌 Best Accommodation Finder Agoda
🛡️ Best Travel Insurance SafetyWing
☕️ Best Coffee Ever Buy Me a Coffee

Malaysia Flag

Power Plugs Malaysia Type A

Malaysia Flag

Malaysia Independent Day:

MY is also identified by ISO 3166-1 (two-letter) and ISO 3166-1 three-letter codes which are MY and MYS. Added to the 60 country code; these are the outstanding Malaysia country codes. ISO-numeric (458), E.164 recommandation (60) and .tld (.my) are moreover recognized codes for Malaysia.

  • National Colors: Blue, Yellow, Red
  • National Symbols: Golden Eagle

Romania - Telephone Guide

[[Phone Dial Screenshot and watermark]]

International phone number Romania: +60

The international dialing code for Malaysia is +60. You must enter this number if you are calling from another country.

Each country/region has its own local telephone prefix. This phone prefix is added after IDD and international phone numbers. If it is a local call (only calls between regions and not between countries), there is no need to add IDD and international phone numbers.

If you are calling from the other country to Malaysia local number, dial IDD of your country, then international phone number (country code) +60, after that phone area code of +60 - 4 and call number.

Example: International call

If you are calling inside country Malaysia , you don't need to dial IDD and international phone number (country code) of Georgetown . Just dial phone area code of 4 and call number.

Example: Local call
0 4 (Telephone number)

Romania Speaking Language

Malaysian can speak a numberous language like English, Malayu, Tamil and Chinese.

Most Malaysian can speak English.

Romania Time Information

Local time at Kuala Lumpur :

06:11 AM
Monday, June 14, 2021

  • Time Zones : Asia/Kuala_Lumpur

Romania Power Plugs & Sockets

In Malaysia are used power plugs and sockets of type A,C,G,M 240 V and 50 Hz .

Power Plugs Malaysia Type A Power Plugs Malaysia Type A Power Plugs Malaysia Type A Power Plugs Malaysia Type A

Get a International Power Adapter

Power Plugs Malaysia Type A

Guide to Traveling in Romania

If you are planning a business trip or vacation to Malaysia, you need to know the following information:

  • Type of electrical sockets in Malaysia is A,C,G,M 240 V and 50 Hz. You can see photos of electrical sockets above this article.
  • You can get a International Power Adapter Here.
  • Malaysia uses the phone code +60. You can get a International Sim Card here.
  • If you plan to travel, you can book accommodation in Malaysia here.

Many hotels are ready for tourists and have electrical outlets of various types. You can use the area code +60 for Malaysia, call the hotel and find out which electrical outlets they have.

  • Area Total :
  • Area Land :
  • Coast Line :

Tipping Guides

  • Restaurant :
  • Skycap :
  • Taxi Driver :

Romania Airports

Romania Doing Business Score

Romania Economics

Romania Map

  • Border Countries Total Length : 2,844 km
  • Border Countries : Bulgaria 605 km, Hungary 424 km, Moldova 683 km, Serbia 531 km, Ukraine 601 km

Note: This entry contains the total length of all land borders and the individual length of each adjacent border country. If available, use the official length published by the national statistical agency. As the survey methods may be different, the length of the national border reported by neighboring countries may be different.