Affiliate Terms & Conditions
To be Jorcus.com Affiliate, you must agreed the terms below.
1. Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Jorcus affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Jorcus refers to the product owner and publisher, Jorcus – Ng Fang Kang).
- Affiliates must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- Affiliates must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process。
- Affiliates must
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must sign up an account from our website. There will have a button for you to become our affiliate. Applications are accepted automatically.
4. Affiliate URL
Once you have applied for your affiliate program. You will have your own unique affiliate URL that allowed us to track the purchases is introduced by you. So, we can pay you for the commission.
All the new affiliates will start from Standard affiliate. If affiliate reached total $500 commission target, they will become automatically upgrade to Pro Affiliate. Pro Affiliates get higher commissions.
Here is the commission structure of Standard and Pro Affiliates
Standard Affiliate (Default)
Affiliate will be paid for 20% (standard) to 25% (pro) commission of the total sales during the 30-Day cookies period (MUST click through your affiliate link).
Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Please note that, Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher Jorcus.
- Payment will only payout only if the purchase is older than 30 days and not refunded, revoked or removed.
- Payment will only be payout once you’ve reached $50 threshold. If you didn’t earned more than $50, you must wait until you earnings reached $50 threshold in order to request the payout.
- All the payout will be done through PayPal. In order for us to payout, you must make sure that you have set up your Payout details (PayPal email) in the payment details correctly.
- To receive the payout, you must request for payout from affiliate payout page (dashboard/tabs).
7. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
Jorcus reserves the right to withhold earned commissions at any time for any reason. If we suspect your referrals were earned in some shady manner or otherwise exploiting a loophole not covered below. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates may not use the Jorcus logo, logo marks or other Jorcus website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Jorcus.
- Affiliates may not use the term “Jorcus” in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (jorcus.net, jorcuscouponcode.com, jorcus.com, etc).
- Affiliates may not promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Jorcus. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online.
- Affiliates may not host or promote “coupon stacking” sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- Affiliates may not use their own affiliate URL to make purchase for their own gain.
- Affiliates may not pretend to be Jorcus or Jorcus employees.
- Affiliates may not pretend to be an employee, team member, or internal member of Jorcus.
- Affiliates may not purchase paid ads.
- Affiliates may not spam our affiliate link.
- Affiliates may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Affiliates may not violate any applicable law.
- Affiliates are required to disclose the affiliate relationship with Jorcus on your website.
8. Anti-Spam Policy
Jorcus strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Any violation of this rule will lead into account termination.
9. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Jorcus or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the Jorcus websites, and all Jorcus trademarks and logos, other Jorcus marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
10. Limitation of Liability
Jorcus will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Jorcus will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Jorcus Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.